Hey, any Rob Zombie fans out there? Anybody out there interested in the artist’s six solo albums since 1998? How about an array of extras, like the remix albums American Made Music to Strip By and Mondo Sex Head? Or a brand new live album recorded in 2016 called Astro-Creep: 2000 Live Songs Of Love, Destruction And Other Synthetic Delusions Of The Electric Head? If so, there’s good news, since Zombie recently announced a new career-spanning box set entitled Shock…Shock…Shock!!!
Shock…Shock…Shock!!! will also include a pretty shocking array of bonus gimmicks:
- Creeper Robot Mask
- Creeper Robot 8gb USB stick – All albums included as uncompressed 44.1kHz 16-bit digital audio files for your personal use only
- Custom box designed by Zombie
- 5 collectible lithos designed by Rob Zombie and Hartman – 1 Litho will be signed by Rob Zombie
- Turntable mat designed by Rob Zombie
- Micro-fiber vinyl cleaning cloth designed by Rob Zombie and Hartman
Shock…Shock…Shock!!! will reportedly come out on April 30th, priced at $420 (why it’s not being released ten days earlier is anybody’s guess). Stay tuned.