Gintern: Get Paid to Travel Through Europe and Drink Gin

by: Joseph On  Tuesday, August 30, 2016
Tags:  ILoveGin   UK   Gin   Gintern   Internships   JOBS  


Everybody has a different dream job, but a new opportunity from a new gin and tonic subscription service called ILoveGin casts a pretty wide net. Become a gintern, as the position is known, and you’ll travel through Europe, drink gin, and presumably report on your findings in some capacity as well.

The downside to being a gintern, at least if you’re reading this in North America or anywhere outside the United Kingdom, is that you have to be a resident of the UK in order to become one. Still, if you love gin enough, or if you’re just desperate enough for a next step in your professional and/or drinking life, maybe you could become a resident in time to apply.

In any case, you can get more information on being a gintern and see how to apply right here. And maybe other companies in other areas of the world will begin to offer ginternships soon. It might be just the thing our troubled world economy needs.